Facilitated peer coaching & collaboration for business leaders.
Work ON your business and develop your skills in a structured, secure and confidential environment, supported by a peer advisory board and led by a professional coach.
Specifically, you can expect to:
– Gain a real understanding of your personal strengths (using the DiSC behavioural profiling tool);
– Learn how to modify your approach to work more effectively with others;
– Gain valuable insights and alternative solutions to your business challenges;
– Be inspired by a range of new ideas and skills to drive personal and business growth.
– 6 month program: 6 x 3-hour sessions over 6 months.
– Honesty, a desire to learn and to consider new perspectives, and a willingness to share your situation with others.
Our Guiding Principles
because time is precious
to achieve tangible outcomes
being open and trusting
committing to speak the truth
– 18 hours of personal and professional development
– All materials including DiSC behavioural profile
– Online discussion board
– Peer advisory board
– Access to lead coach in between meetings
– Comfortable venue and light refreshments
Cost: $1,200 (or sign up with a friend and both receive a 15% discount).
Venue: Co-Lab runs in the Ballina/Byron, Lismore and Tweed areas.
Dates: Meetings are held monthly. Contact us now to find out when the next Co-Lab is running in your area.
Other: Groups will be limited to 6 participants
This is for you if you are a decision maker or leader in your business looking for ideas and tools to transform your professional performance. CO-Lab will be there to support, inspire, teach and challenge you.
Or phone Mel on 0431187320 for more information.